Enter this contest to win money books from top personal finance bloggers.
Not too long ago, my online buddy Jeremy from Modest Money had a cool idea. Since so many personal finance bloggers also have books out (including yours truly), wouldn't it be cool to give away ebook versions?
Jeremy rounded up 10 of us, and asked us each to be willing to give away TWO ebook versions of our money books (many of us also have Kindle and paperback versions for sale on Amazon). So far, it's been a fun way to see what's out there in terms of knowledge some of the best PF bloggers out there are offering.
SO, with 10 of us each giving away two money books, that's 20 books. You have 20 days to enter the contest, and then we'll start giving away the books.
The money books being given away are:
- 7 Investing Steps That Will Make You Wealthy from Money Smart Guides
- Achieving Debt Freedom from A Disease Called Debt
- Becoming Rich: One Step at a Time from Money Stepper
- Confessions of a Professional Blogger from Miranda Marquit
- How to Get Rich; Without Winning the Lottery – A Guide to Money & Wealth Building from Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
- How to Save Money: A 21-Day Challenge to Save $500/m from Christian PF
- Intentional Living for the Young Professional: A step-by-step guide to creating your life plan from The Finance Girl
- MoneyConscious Financial Planning Guide from Debt Free Guys
- Stock Market Investing for Newbies from Money Ahoy
- Train Your Way to Financial Fitness from Financially Blonde
You can enter the contest, via Rafflecopter, below:
Thanks to Jeremy, and to all the participants. This should be a fun contest, and a great way for you to see just how much knowledge is out there. Chances are, you can find something in at least one of these money books to help you improve your finances.