When I feel guilty that I haven't been posting on this blog, I get to pull out the old shameless self-promotion. Does it make me feel even worse? Yes. But it means that I am posting.
It's been an interesting couple of months, with me dropping three clients (equaling four blogs). It's kind of nice. It has me looking forward to when Josh is done with his Ph.D. and I drop a couple more clients…
Anyway, enjoy this dose of self-promotion:
- How to Build a CD Ladder: Learn how you can create an awesome emergency fund via CD laddering.
- How To Be a Successful Freelance Writer: Find out a couple things about how I have managed to support my family as a freelancer.
- State of the Union: Can Barack Obama Kickstart the Economy?: A look at Obama's plans from his SOTU, and a little commentary on how I think it's kind of unrealistic.
- David Bach's 5 Ways to Save $5,000: A video blog from iMommyTalk about how you can save a little money.
- What To Do When Your Wallet or Purse is Stolen: A step-by-step look at what you should do when someone rips off your wallet or purse.