Start investing today
Check out my guide to investing.
It's your best way to learn how to get started the way I did. Boring AF. But it's worked well over the years.
Some of my favorite places to get started as an investor include:
- Betterment (Robo-advisor)
- Wealthsimple (Robo-advisor)
- Wealthfront (Robo-advisor)
- Stash (Round-ups, individual equities)
- Stockpile (Individual equities, custodial accounts)
- Robinhood (Individual equities, crypto, options)
- Acorns (Robo-advisor, round-ups)
Your best bet is to start with a robo-advisor and use index products. This is a good way to get a good start and begin building a portfolio while you learn about investing. Once you have a better handle on your risk tolerance, needs, and style, you can add individual equities, alternative investments, and try other assets to diversify your portfolio and add growth.
Below: A variety of investment platforms to meet a variety of needs, especially if you're interested in alternative investing.