Work with me
I’m Miranda Marquit, financial wellness expert. I help regular people cultivate wealth to build freedom and flexibility in their lives.
Podcaster. Writer. speaker.
as seen in...
One of my favorite things is working with people to help them understand how to tweak their finances to get more from their money.
Topics I can Speak to
Learn how to determine your money values and use them to set financial priorities that allow you to create a life you love.
Create freedom and flexibility as a freelance writer. I don't sugarcoat, though. We'll look at the challenges, too.
I've been covering blockchain technology since 2011 — and owned Bitcoin since then as well. Let's talk about cryptocurrencies, NFTs, DAOs, DeFi, and the potential in the next evolution of the digital world.
Your employees have questions about their 401(k)s, HSAs, FSAs, and other benefits. I have answers. I teach workshops helping employees learn how to maximize their tax-advantaged accounts.
Learn strategies for saving for college — think 529s, scholarships, and student loans — and how to make the most of them. I teach webinars and seminars for high school students and their parents, helping them learn their options.
Divorce comes with sticky money issues and they don't end when the decree is signed by the judge. I teach women how to handle finances after divorce, including what they need to know about ongoing financial arrangements with an ex.
As an avid volunteer, local political operative, and nonprofit board member, I know how important it is to give back. I love showing people how they can make a difference in their communities, putting their time, talents, and treasure to practical use for good.
My work as a financial wellness expert is professional, and references are available upon request.
Web Content Writing
Books & E-book Writing
Speaking & Workshops
A few samples of my work
- I'm the co-host for the Money Talks News podcast
- The Realities of Cryptocurrency for Your World, Your Money
- Our Student Loan Questions Live for Death, Sex & Money
- J. Money Sells His Blog But Not His Soul, filling in as host for the Plutus Awards Podcast
- 5 Myths About Diversification for Stacking Benjamins
- The PRO Act with Holly Johnson & Miranda Marquit, hosting a live stream about a hot-button issue
- How to Make a Six-Figure Income as a Freelancer for His & Her Money
- How Outsourcing Can Give You More Time and Money for MapleMoney
- Dune Has Its Moments for The Simpleton Review (a fun way to step out of my money zone)